NCMA has multiple opportunities for members, design professionals, installers, students and others involved in the manufactured concrete and hardscape industry to collaborate, learn, and highlight their excellent works and accomplishments throughout the year. Below is a list of events and opportunities available to strengthen the industry.
- ICON-Xchange is a business to business meeting format and intimate expo setting for the manufactured concrete hardscape and masonry products industry. ICON-Xchange is held in conjunction with NCMA’s Annual Meeting.
- NCMA Midyear Meeting is the association summer business meeting where members have the opportunity to network and set the association’s strategic agenda for the years ahead.
- All five regions in the U.S. host Regional Town Hall Conference Calls which invite all concrete masonry producers, contractors and industry partners to join in a discussion of current issues impacting the industry, both locally and nationally.
- Fly-ins NCMA will assist members in coordinating meetings with congressional leader to advance the association’s grassroots efforts.
- Hardscape North America (HNA) is the hardscape show for contractors and distributors/dealers. It brings top-notch education, certification courses, products and technology to contractors and installers who build segmental pavements and retaining walls. HNA features indoor and outdoor exhibits displaying state-of-the-art tools and products and demonstrations, plus networking opportunities. Hardscape North America is produced by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute and endorsed by the National Concrete Masonry Association and the Brick Industry Association.
- World of Concrete (WOC) Since 1975, World of Concrete has been the industry’s ONLY annual international event dedicated to the commercial concrete and masonry construction industry. This year’s show will be held February 3-6, 2015 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Industry Calendar is a compilation of events that involve the concrete masonry industry and related industries.