Options and Information
SRW Installer Online Course+
For this option, you use all the NCMA resources:
- No live instructor needed
- Sponsor advertises course to customers and provides them with an NCMA-issued promo code
- NCMA does not promote promo codes
- Course registration is handled by NCMA
- NCMA hosts courses on NCMA EDUOnline
- Course is pre-recorded
- Participant receives a PDF copy of student resources and presentations
- Exam hosted on NCMA EDUOnline
- NCMA sends a student report to the sponsor
SRW Installer Hybrid Course+
For this option, you teach the class and the installer tests with NCMA
- Sponsor hires and pays an SRW Trainer
- Sponsor advertises course to customers
- NCMA places course on website events calendar
- Course registration is handled by sponsor
- Sponsor hosts course on their meeting platform
- Instructor teaches entire course on a virtual platform
- Participant receives a PDF copy of student resources and your own resources (NCMA will give you a link to all the NCMA resources for the class)
- Sponsor sends students taking the test to NCMA (NCMA EDUOnline.)
- Students purchase the exam and complete the exam on NCMA EDU Online
SRW Installer Online Course structure and modules:+
The education course and exam are now available in 4 modules (each module takes 30 to 60 min to complete) that can be completed at the student’s pace and a 100-question proctored exam that needs to be completed in one sitting.
The SRW Installer course content:
Once purchased, the course content will be available to the student for a full year. The course includes video/audio in 4 modules and 4 quizzes at the end of each module to help increase understanding of important concepts in the online environment. The modules are:
- Module 1: Introduction of the class, SRW system and its components – 53 min.
- Module 2: SRW Design Basics and site design – 35 min.
- Module 3: SRW Installation – 50 min.
- Module 4: SRW Estimating, Job planning, SRW Inspection and Safety – 60 min.
The 100-question exam is available on EDU Online needs to be completed in one sitting.
Learn more and/or register for the course at NCMA EDUOnline.