Options and Information
SRW Installer Online Course+
For this option, you use all the NCMA resources:
- No live instructor needed
- Sponsor advertises course to customers and provides them with an NCMA-issued promo code
- NCMA does not promote promo codes
- Course registration is handled by NCMA
- NCMA hosts courses on NCMA EDUOnline
- Course is pre-recorded
- Participant receives a PDF copy of student resources and presentations
- Exam hosted on NCMA EDUOnline/ProctorFree
- NCMA sends a student report to the sponsor
SRW Installer Hybrid Course+
For this option, you teach the class and the installer tests with NCMA
- Sponsor hires and pays an SRW Trainer
- Sponsor advertises course to customers
- NCMA places course on website events calendar
- Course registration is handled by sponsor
- Sponsor hosts course on their meeting platform
- Instructor teaches entire course on a virtual platform
- Participant receives a PDF copy of student resources and your own resources (NCMA will give you a link to all the NCMA resources for the class)
- Sponsor sends students taking the test to NCMA (NCMA EDUOnline.)
- Students purchase the exam and complete the exam on NCMA EDU Online/ProctorFree
SRW Installer Online Course structure and modules:+
The education course and exam are now available in 4 modules (each module takes 30 to 60 min to complete) that can be completed at the student’s pace and a 100-question proctored exam that needs to be completed in one sitting.
The SRW Installer course content:
Once purchased, the course content will be available to the student for a full year. The course includes video/audio in 4 modules and 4 quizzes at the end of each module to help increase understanding of important concepts in the online environment. The modules are:
- Module 1: Introduction of the class, SRW system and its components – 53 min.
- Module 2: SRW Design Basics and site design – 35 min.
- Module 3: SRW Installation – 50 min.
- Module 4: SRW Estimating, Job planning, SRW Inspection and Safety – 60 min.
The 100-question exam is proctored through an online system that is used in universities and other professional testing. This service ensures the same level of care we have when the exam is proctored in-person. The exam needs to be completed in one sitting.
Learn more and/or register for the course at NCMA EDUOnline.