NCMA Midyear Meeting Safety Protocols
NCMA is looking forward to seeing our members at the 2021 in-person Midyear Meeting, August 3-6 at The Pfister Hotel in Milwaukee, WI. As we prepare for the meetings and your participation, keeping those attending the meetings safe is top priority.
The Midyear Meeting will be conducted in a manner consistent with guidelines from The Pfister Hotel and the City of Milwaukee regarding face covering and social distancing policy while continuing to adhere to local and state guidelines as well as industry standards.
NCMA’s Midyear Meeting safety protocols include:
• Fully vaccinated guests are advised to wear face coverings while participating in NCMA Midydear meetings and events.
• NCMA meeting participants who are not vaccinated are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings and practice social distancing while participating in NCMA Midyear meetings and events.
• Participants should comply with posted Pfister Hotel guidelines when in public areas of the hotel.
• Masks are optional while seated at a table or bar in the hotel’s restaurants, lounges and bars.
• NCMA trusts each attendee will take the appropriate precautions based on their personal vaccination status and will not be requiring proof of vaccination status or asking for vaccine validation.
Please be aware that these guidelines can change.
The Pfister Hotel has continued their commitment to your health and safety. The Pfister Hotel CleanCare Pledge incorporates industry best practices and protocols for cleanliness, sanitization and operations at The Pfister and its restaurants. This includes increased sanitization:
• Public spaces will undergo frequent cleaning, with extra focus on disinfecting high-touch surfaces with EPA approved products and methods.
• Touchless hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the hotel for your convenience.
• UV cleaning devices are available at the front desk and concierge stations for sanitizing your cell phone, keys, tablets, and other small personal items.
NCMA believes that these precautions, as well as others, will be helpful in guiding attendees with their participation and engagement during the meeting.
If you have additonal questions, please contact us at (703) 713-1900.