NCMA’s experienced, highly-qualified technical staff can visit your company to provide focused educational courses on a wide variety of topics for concrete masonry, hardscapes and manufactured stone systems. They’ll personally lead discussions and clearly disseminate information on construction, performance and where to find key technical details, documents and other resources.
This educational opportunity is a session that’s focused and customized for your sales force handing them industry tools they can utilize to more clearly communicate the systems they’re delivering.
The format of the course can be tailored to meet the needs of every company. Options range from one-hour high level overview to a full-day interactive session, allowing your workforce to ask challenging questions they receive in the field.
Some of the topics have presented include:
- What designers and decision makers need from you
- Becoming the resource that your customers need
- Effective detailing strategies (practical flashing and reinforcing detailing)
- How new building codes impact your markets
- Foundations and retaining walls
- Retaining walls and codes
- Manufactured stone veneer installation