NCMA has multiple opportunities for members, design professionals, installers, students and others involved in the manufactured concrete and hardscape industry to collaborate, learn, and highlight their excellent works and accomplishments throughout the year. Below is a list of events and opportunities available to strengthen the industry.
- ICON-Xchange is a business-to-business meeting format and intimate expo setting for the manufactured concrete hardscape and masonry products industry. ICON-Xchange is held in conjunction with NCMA’s Annual Convention.
- NCMA’s Annual Convention is held in conjunction with ICON-Xchange. The Annual Convention is an opportunity for NCMA members to network and for committees to discuss the industry plans and strategies for the coming year.
- NCMA Midyear Meeting is the association summer business meeting where members have the opportunity to network and set the association’s strategic agenda for the years ahead. The 2017 Midyear Meeting is scheduled for August 21-24, 2017 in Toronto at the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel. NCMA will hold its 100-year Celebration at the 2018 Midyear Meeting, July 29-August 3 at the InterContinental Hotel in Chicago.
- The International Concrete Exposition is returning February 9-10, 2018, to Indianapolis, IN, and will feature machinery & equipment for the manufactured concrete masonry and hardscape industry. Plans are underway and it is sure to be “the” place to be for building relationships, educating your employees and growing your business. Mark your calendar for the ICON Expo Machinery and Equipment show and stay tuned for more details.
- Fly-ins NCMA will assist members in coordinating meetings with congressional leader to advance the association’s grassroots efforts.
- Hardscape North America (HNA) is the hardscape show fo tors and distributors/dealers. It brings top-notch education, certification courses, products and technology to contractors and installers who build segmental pavements and retaining walls. HNA features indoor and outdoor exhibits displaying state-of-the-art tools and products and demonstrations, plus networking opportunities. Hardscape North America is produced by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute and endorsed by the National Concrete Masonry Association and the Brick Industry Association.
- Industry Calendar is a compilation of events that involve the concrete masonry industry and related industries.