NCMA has been a trusted resource and tireless advocate for producers and suppliers of the manufactured concrete masonry and hardscape industry, including concrete masonry units, manufactured stone veneer, segmental retaining wall and articulating concrete block industries of every size for nearly a century.
NCMA membership provides:
- free, reliable technical information
- a voice in codes and standards forums
- events where members meet, share ideas and shape the industry
- a national effort to promote concrete masonry for commercial, residential and landscape construction
- Laboratory Research Services with product testing by our nationally recognized certified lab
- representation in Washington, DC to voice the industry’s concerns regarding legislation and regulations affecting the industry
- education and training programs that focus exclusively on our members’ product
- research to improve the quality of our members’ products for product performance and installation
- online resources on our website — check out the NCMA Solutions Center
- awards programs where we recognize the best in architectural design using our members products to safety-conscious Producer and Associate members
- Young Professionals Group
- and more.
“The staff at NCMA has provided great technical support, and has been there countless times when I’ve needed help answering questions for architects and engineers. Chairing the EPD (environmental products declaration) task group was a great experience, and I learned a great deal during the process of developing the PCR (product category rule) for our industry.” - Heidi Jandris, A. Jandris & Sons, Inc.
“Basalite benefits from the NCMA as a sound technical source for concrete masonry and segmental retaining walls. In addition, the ability to network and develop deep and lasting relationships with other industry professionals (producers and suppliers) is invaluable.” – Dale Puskas, Basalite Concrete Products
Show your support for the concrete masonry industry and take a part in shaping the future. Join NCMA Today!