- Recipients must not be directly employed by a company that is or is eligible for NCMA producer or associate membership.
- Examples of appropriate champion recipients are: designers, contractors, educators, researchers, public officials, etc.
- While duration of service will be considered, the perceived lasting impacts of achievements have more importance than simply longevity.
NCMA members may submit nominations for individuals at any time. Nominations must include the information required on the Champion Award Nomination Form, available on the right side of this page.
Deadlines for nominations are June 1 and Dec. 1. Nominations are reviewed by the Awards Committee, recommended by the Council of Past Chairs and approved by the Board of Directors.
- Recipients will be publicly presented with an award of recognition.
- A list of past winners will be maintained on the NCMA website.
- A press-release will be distributed celebrating the award.