- Recipients must be a representative of a member company in good standing.
- Recipients should be under the age of 40 at the time the award is presented.
NCMA members may submit nominations for individuals at any time. Nominations must include the information required on the Emerging Leadership Award Nomination Form, available on the right side of this page.
Deadlines for nominations are June 1 and Dec. 1. Nominations are reviewed by the Awards Committee, and approved by the Chair of the Board.
- Recipients will be publicly presented with an award of recognition.
- A list of past winners will be maintained on the NCMA website.
- A press-release will be distributed celebrating the award.