NCMA announces new Board of Directors members
The National Concrete Masonry Association announces new members of the Board of Directors. Tom Finch from RCP Block and Brick, Inc. in Lemon Grove, CA, was elected NCMA Chair of the Board for 2020 by the Board of Directors.
At the Board of Directors meeting on February 25, 2020, new members of the Board were installed and officers for 2020 were elected. In addition to Mr. Finch, the following officers were elected to one-year terms:
- Vice-Chair of the Board – Rocky Jenkins, CEMEX
- Past Chair of the Board – Darryl Winegar, Midwest Block & Brick Inc. (A Quikrete Company)
- Secretary/Treasurer – Ted Light, ACM Chemistries, Inc.
The following new members were installed as Board members at the meeting:
- Region 2 – Brent Gleason, Boxley Materials
- Region 4 – Garen Graves, Jewell an Oldcastle Company
- Region 5 – Craig Finch, RCP Block & Brick, Inc.
- Region 6 – Justin Campbell, Day & Campbell Ltd.
- AMD Representative – Richard Solomon, Solomon Colors, Inc.
- SRW & Hardscapes Market Segment Chair – Wayne Villaluna, Basalite Concrete Products
- Appointed Producer – Brian Montelongo, Best Block, LLC
The following outgoing Board members were recognized for their service to NCMA.
- Steve Berry, Oldcastle Architectural, a CRH Company
- Timothy Gartman, Antique Brick & Block
- David Echternach, ORCO Block and Hardscape
- Marcus Poirier, Permacon an Oldcastle Company
- Terri Grulke, Besser Company
- David Pitre, Pavestone Company
- Michael Midyett, Pavestone Company
- Thomas Young, Northwest Concrete Masonry Association